Friday, June 10, 2011

EURCHF - BUY PRESSURE

Good morning this my first Post on PIVOT Analysis, from now I will be doing some post based on that.

My Daily PIVOT trend reads UPTREND as the momentum is relaxed and we are well below the daily PIVOT it is good to make a BUY at 1.2211 for 40pips and/or wait for price to hit 20pips above S1 of the day and make the PIVOT your take profit, meaning an entry from 1.2186 and takeprofit at 1.2232.

For more information about PIVOT trend please send an email to contact@bondfx.biz

Have a good trading day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I find this blog is very interesting to read, i will visit again for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content! your ability to talk about the details is very respected. Thanks for such an excellent publish. Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning this my first Post on PIVOT Analysis, from now I will be doing some post based on that. May nang luong mat troi Dai Thanh

    ReplyDelete